We share one of the winning recipes of #ConcursoDíadía of Liliana Pantoja: Macabi Rolls (Fish).
- 1 Macabi fish (pulp)
- 1 carrot
- 1 stalk of Céleri
- 1 onion
- 1 red paprika
- Salt, Pepper and Oregano
- 3 Tbsp Oil
- Fill paper or foil
- Cut the carrot, the celeri and the paprika in a cane.
- The onion is cut into julienne, crush the garlic then in a pan add oil.
- Saute the ingredients: garlic, then add the carrot, sauté the céleri, then add paprika, then the onion, salt and pepper, necessary amount. Reserve
- Then we season the fish pulp with salt, organ, garlic and pepper to taste.
- We proceed to stretch the paper and add a little oil, spread the pulp of the fish on the paper and then add the ordered ingredients.
- We proceed to roll, ensure that it is attached, then we bring the pan to the fire, adding a tablespoon of oil.
- Remove the fish roll from the paper and bring to the fire, brown all over. Let stand a little before cutting.